Definitive Logic is looking for a motivated Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase Developer/Architect to join our rapidly growing practice of skilled experts in our Financial Management Practice. This role will be in support of both federal and commercial customers with a focus on providing Oracle Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and related technology deployments for our customers. Candidates will work with an integrated team and will be provided the opportunity to learn new technologies to include master data management (Oracle DRM), business intelligence, and other data integration products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase Developer / Architect will work closely with our customers to support the configuration and deployment of financial management solutions. Duties include:
- Working closely with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping
- Designing and deploying business rules, calculation script, and forms
- Building integration scripts and automating dimension loads
- Designing load rules and automating data loads
- Building Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart View templates
- Exports for business intelligence and data warehouse solutions
- U.S. citizenship and US Government Secret Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field
- 3+ years of related experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and experience working with Oracle DB.
- Strong consulting skills and a desire to work closely and partner with business customers.
- Desire to be trained and learn new technologies
- SQL skills
- Hyperion Planning experience in an enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- Oracle Financial Data Quality Management experience
- Oracle 11g database administration with RAC and Advanced Security
- OBIEE or Hyperion BI+ (Interactive Reporting, Web Analysis) development
- DoD financial management and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes
- Prior consulting experience, preferably in a large consulting firm environment
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.