Definitive Logic is seeking a highly motivated Senior Management Analyst to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). This outstanding opportunity includes being a part of a dynamic team, working on complex technical and operational challenges, and directly supporting CBP, USCG, TSA, USSS, and Federal/State Law Enforcement and First Responders. Location: Washington DC area preferred, can also be remote.
Lead activities in conducting program analysis, organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, operations, and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Develop a wide range of program documents to include program management plan, acquisition program baseline, acquisition plan and program tailoring plan.
- Develop briefings, white papers, executive summaries, info papers.
- Lead program and budget related analysis in support of senior leadership decisions relative to a cost, schedule, and performance.
- Support the development of program budgets and PPBES process.
- Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Business management or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in DHS or DoD programs
- DHS Suitability, CBRN/Chem Bio Experience