Definitive Logic is seeking a Senior ERP/Business Analyst to provide sustainment support of Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) and related financial systems such as but not limited to: Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), Joint Integrated Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Analytic Platform (JICAP), Defense Cash Accountability System (DCAS) at Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA).
Experience / Skills
- Support critical Defense Agency Initiative (DAI) areas that include planning, process analysis, workflow, user management, testing, workforce preparation, help desk, and training.
- Provide expertise with DAI individual modules (Budget to Report, Cost Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Acquire to Retire, Time and Labor, and Reporting (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, (OBIEE)), program planning, and support the training and fielding of the DAI system.
- Provide help desk support to augment the DTRA DAI Subject Matter Experts (SME) during testing and operations of DAI. This support includes issue identification, troubleshooting, event escalation, and closure of the problem resolution process in support of DAI.
- Train the DTRA DAI users to ensure that they are fully capable of independently accessing and operating DAI for their job functions. This support includes supplementing the DLA training documents for DTRA specific training and to use for reference after training. Work closely with the help desk personnel for account access management and to address subject areas that receive frequently asked questions.
Education / Certifications / Training
- Broad functional knowledge of DAI and the Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Minimum 10+ years of DAI or Oracle experience. Desired experience with DAI process areas:
- Budget to Report
- Cost Accounting
- Order to Cash
- Procure to Pay
- Acquire to Retire
- Time & Labor
- Reporting (OBIEE)
- User Management (UMX)
- Understanding of end user support requirements, preferably with DAI.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of and analytical skill related to business, finance, and/or information technology area of expertise.
- General Understanding of accounting principles
About Definitive Logic
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business; Accounting preferred. Additional years of relevant system experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- CDFM, PMP, and/or CPA desired.
- Ability to obtain DoD secret clearance
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.