Definitive Logic is seeking a Help Desk Training Specialist to perform the following duties during testing and operations of Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) business operations. This support includes issue identification, troubleshooting, event escalation, and closure of the problem resolution process in support of DAI.
- Provide help desk support to augment the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) DAI Subject Matter Experts during testing and operations of DAI. This support includes issue identification, troubleshooting, event escalation, and closure of the problem resolution process in support of DAI. Example duties include:
- Update help desk operational manual
- Document issues received via phone, email, and in-person in a ticket tracking system provided by the USG
- Analyze and resolve the issue
- Transfer the issue to the DTRA IT (J6) help desk as needed
- Escalate the issue to the DAI PMO (DLA) help desk as needed
- Report metrics and recommend focus areas for training
- Assist with user account management and reporting
- Participate in testing as it relates to the help desk
- Assist with workload management and ensure proper personnel coverage during core help desk hours with proper skill set
Experience / Skills
- Train the DTRA DAI users to ensure that they are fully capable of independently accessing and operating DAI for their job functions. This support includes supplementing the DLA training documents for DTRA specific training and to use for reference after training. Work closely with the help desk personnel for account access management and to address subject areas that receive frequently asked questions.
- Conduct instructor-led training
- Create computer-based training
- Assist with user account and responsibility management
- Train help-desk personnel
- Support updates to the DTRA site
- Attend or teleconference into DAI meetings as requested by the customer
- Conduct brown bags and other sessions to supplement training, communicate reminders, and announce changes in the system and DTRA processes.
Education / Certifications / Training
- Minimum knowledge of one or more DAI Oracle modules
- Budget to Report
- Cost Accounting
- Order to Cash
- Procure to Pay
- Acquire to Retire
- Time & Labor
- Reporting (OBIEE)
- Minimum 1+ years of DAI or Oracle EBS experience
About Definitive Logic
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting preferred. Additional years of relevant system experience can be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- CDFM, PMP and/or CPA desired
- Ability to obtain DoD secret clearance
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.