Definitive Logic is looking for a seasoned Technical Architect to support a large-scale data migration project. The role is a technology leader and solutions designer who will advise, design, and be the technical lead on a Oracle human resource-based application involving ETL, data warehouse and reporting activities in a cloud environment.
- Assess current state and design future state activities to support requirements.
- Evaluate, recommend and oversee solution approaches.
- Understand complex business logic and be able to translate to technical and data modelling requirements.
- Work closely with functional and other team members to meet schedule and deliverables.
- At least 10+ years of related solution architecture experience in cloud environments, preferably in the federal space.
- Knowledge of data-centric solutions and experience working with data specific capabilities: pipeline, storage, transform, reporting.
- Experience with DoD RMF security framework.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with PL/SQL, Informatica, SAP Business Objects
- Familiarity with Oracle cloud environment
- Familiarity with Oracle HCM application or data model
- Security+ or equivalent certification.
- Candidate must possess or be able to acquire a DoD Secret clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship Required