Definitive Logic is looking for a seasoned Analyst to support a Oracle HCM implementation project. The role will support the data migration from the existing system to the new cloud-based HCM deployment and provides an opportunity to showcase technical and functional responsibility.
- Assess current state and future state requirements and support delivery of requirements.
- Understand complex business logic and be able to translate to technical and data modelling requirements.
- Map and migrate data elements from the old system into Oracle HCM addressing relevant data quality and application of business rules.
- Work closely with functional and other team members to meet schedule and deliverables.
- At least 5+ years of related experience in data-centric cloud environments, preferably in the federal space.
- Experience working with data specific capabilities: pipeline, storage, transform, reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Oracle HCM Functional knowledge and/or HCM data model
- Experience with BI and Analytics tools, preferably Oracle OBIEE or OTBI
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Experience with Interfaces/Integrations using REST APIs
- Familiarity with Java/Python
- Candidate must possess or be able to acquire a DoD Secret clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship