A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IWMS Business Consultant / Analyst to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice at Definitive Logic, focusing on driving forward our market leading position in Business Transformation. We deliver innovative IWMS and IoT solutions at an enterprise level for our clients. You will be instrumental in leading our customers understanding of the benefits of deploying and IWMS and help them maximize their IT investments. You will work with the client to help define their technology, people and processes requirements through the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Minimum Position Requirements & Skills
- Advise customers on the drivers for executing organization change as well as adopting new and leading-edge technologies.
- Develop close working relationships with key stakeholders in client’s organization.
- Facilitate end user design workshops to document current and future state solution models.
- Translate business designs and processes into technology solution architecture artifacts / functional design documents.
- Investigate, craft, and present a maturity model for our clients’ transformation journey.
- Perform training, testing, quality assurance functions as part of the overall SDLC methodology.
- Communicate with project management and leadership on project issues, risks, and action items to keep the client moving in a successful direction.
- Minimum of 5 years of management or information technology consulting experience.
- Ability to facilitate complex, enterprise level solution design workshops.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal, and written skills with a proven track record of developing relationships client stakeholders.
- Basic understanding of IWMS, ERP, IBM TRIRIGA, or Archibus applications.
- Basic understanding of real estate and asset management business processes.
- Proficient in IT SDLC methods and their application in the IWMS arena.
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office productivity tools, including MS Visio and MS Project.
- Ability to hold federal security clearance for DHS and DoD.