We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Transformation Consultant to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice at Definitive Logic, focused on driving forward our market leading position in digital enablement for our clients. Our team accelerates a client’s adoption of next generation technologies, enable data insight, and automation of processes.
You will be instrumental is assisting customers understanding and getting the most out of IT investments by working with them to develop their technology, people and processes for the benefit of their customers and employees.
- Advise customers on the drivers for executing organization change as well as adopting new and leading-edge technologies.
- Develop close working relationships with key stakeholders in client’s organization.
- Facilitate C-Suite, executive, end user design workshops to document current and future state solution models.
- Translate business designs and processes into technology solution architecture artifacts.
- Investigate, build and present a maturity model for our clients’ transformation journey.
- Aid in the marketing the firm’s DL Business Transformation Technology services.
- Assist in responding to customer inquiries, including RFPs and RFIs.
- Work with the broader DL Leadership to team to launch new technology market offerings.
- Manage project teams and the full lifecycle of IT project delivery through the SDLC phases.
- Manage people performance reviews and mentored junior staff.
Position Requirements & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of management consulting experience.
- Exhibited the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently by acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) providing guidance to project managers and senior consultants.
- Business case development and IT strategy articulation.
- Sound breadth of various technologies encompassing custom development, business intelligence, predictive analytics, data integration, and business process automation.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of agile IT delivery methods and their application.
- Excellent presentation skills, with a proven track record of developing relationships at principle and executive levels.
- Ability to facilitate complex, enterprise level solution design workshops.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good understanding of industry trends and potential future directions.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.