We are hiring for a seasoned report developer to join an existing project team and this role is based at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. We are seeking an experienced, mid-level BOBJ report developer to maintain and enhance a large-scale reporting environment. You will be actively involved in maintaining and developing universe and report content to support various stakeholder requirements. You will work on a small and very productive development team dedicated to building and delivering high-quality deliverables for a federal government agency seeking to advance their analytical capabilities.
- Maintain and develop complex metadata and report content in support of customer requests.
- Participate in gathering needs/requests and work with leadership for guidance on strategy and priorities.
- Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing customer requests.
- Develop methodologies and programs for analyzing and presenting data.
- Assist in evaluating data quality, applications and functions. Identify data quality issues for review and resolution.
- Contribute to new product development and improvement in product delivery and presentation.
- Provide user support for the reporting environment, including helping users navigate and understand reports.
- Serve as a liaison between technical team and the stakeholders
- Assist in creating and maintaining a stable, efficient, and high-performance analytic and reporting platform, provide support for analytical tools.
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in Business Objects report development.
- Must have data warehouse, report development, business objects, and operational experience.
- Must be technical, creative, detail-oriented, and a strong team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- US Citizenship
- Security + Certification.
- SAP BOBJ/Lumira Certification.
- Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Experience with USAF environments and systems.