We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Hyperion Developer to join our tight-knit team supporting our U.S. military customer and their vital mission. We are an award winning, company that cares about its customers and its employees and we’re a true leader in the Hyperion development space.
We’ve been voted one of the best companies to work for several years in a row and we want to keep that going so we’re looking for great people to help us continue our growth and who fit in with our culture.
We are only hiring people who want to join our team as regular, full-time employees because we want to continue building our corporate knowledge and invest in making our employees the best in the business.
Our team in Tampa, FL loves what they do and take pride in our customer and their mission.
- Working with a team on the implementation of Hyperion Planning solutions.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and operations of Planning/Essbase
- Responsible for batch, integration, and scripting
- Responsible for defining and maintaining security
- Responsible for interfacing with Oracle Database developers
- Interacting with business clients to understand, define, analyze, and deliver customer requirements
- Troubleshooting issues, recommending alternative resolutions, and analyzing trends to proactively prevent problems
- Supporting deployment and user training
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance; this requires U.S. citizenship
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business or related degree
- At least three years of work experience in a technical field with at least one year of hands on experience with Hyperion
- At least two years of Hyperion Planning experience
- SQL experience with Oracle databases
- OBIEE or Hyperion Financial Reporting development
- Prior consulting experience
- U.S Government Secret clearance
If you meet the requirements and want to be a member of this remarkable team, then contact me at:
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-932-9563. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.