Definitive Logic (DL) is directly supporting the Federal Government’s transition to HCM Cloud capabilities. We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter and leader interested in joining our organization as a Deputy Director to help grow and manage the Practice. In this role you will work closely with the Director, Human Capital Solutions (HCS) Practice helping with the full lifecycle of marketing, business development, capture, proposal and delivery of consulting projects to advance our customers’ human capital business processes and systems. You will also contribute to the strategic planning and implementation of set processes and goals.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Support definition and execution of the strategic plan for DL’s Human Capital Solutions Practice
- Build and lead teams of varying sizes to delivering solutions to our customers
- Build and maintain relationships with all practitioners for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations
- Coordinate priorities and resources between multiple programs
- Assist with project management documentation and deliverables as needed
- Assist with program/project reviews with customers
- Monitor and manage contract costs, forecasting and budget preparation
- Work with current and potential customers to identify their business requirements
- Design and implement marketing strategies, including the creation of content e.g. presentations, whitepapers, case studies, and social media postings
- Lead and/or support capture of HCM transformation opportunities
- Lead and/or support technical solutioning and proposal writing
- Review and evaluate emerging technologies with the potential to better meet customer needs and requirements
- Build and develop relationships with vendors and integration partners
- Represent Definitive Logic in new customer meetings
- Assist with development of frameworks and accelerators to drive new growth across the portfolio of technology offerings
- Collaborate with People & Culture (P&C) Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) on strategic people initiatives and implement P&C programs and processes, as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions aligned with employee relations, P&C policies, and processes.
- Bachelor’s in business management or related field, or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in business or technology consulting, supporting the Public sector
- 3+ years’ experience leading teams
- Subject matter expertise across Hire-to-Retire process
- Experience with HR Commercial Software implementations
- Knowledgeable in a variety of HCM methods and technologies
- Experience with the Federal Business Development lifecycle and associated methodologies, such as Shipley
- Experience with Federal Contracting vehicles
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Detailed understanding of the tasks associated with program management
- Understanding of GIMS (Government Integrated Master Schedule) and IMS
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- US citizenship and the ability to obtain, and maintain, a US Government security clearance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Paul Brennan, 703-932-9563, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Definitive Logic
- Program Management experience of large-scale Federal technology implementation programs
- PMP certification
- Experience managing the implementation of Oracle products
- Experience or familiarity with, DoD Human Resources
- Experience with Agile methodologies
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-932-9563. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.