The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will be responsible for developing reports, dashboards, scorecards, and other data products using Microsoft Power BI. This person will be the key BI and analytics developer, responsible for the growth and development of our clients’ expanding portfolio of reporting requirements. Candidate must be capable of delivering high-quality deliverables, on time, with careful attention to detail.
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft Power BI.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Knowledge of dimensional modeling.
- Experience documenting BI requirements and developing reports based on user requirements.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
If you are have an active TS clearance and are qualified for this opportunity please contact Paul Brennan, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 703-932-9563.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Create report mockups and templates from business requirements.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and scorecards using Microsoft Power BI.
- Understand and query disparate database sources, including relational structures, dimensional data models and cubes.
- Test and configure BI reports and visualizations for development, testing and deployment.
- Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team.
- Interface with and understand analytical reporting needs of business stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) technical subject matter to non-technical business stakeholders.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-721-7545. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.