Definitive Logic is looking for a Senior Subject Matter Expert and business Analyst to lead Change, oversee multiple process redesign/change management efforts, and ensure enterprise-wide process redesign and/or gap/fit integration and alignment with a technology solution. You’ll work closely with, and support, federal agency clients in the planning and implementation of major process transformation and aligned technology initiatives. You’ll also work with business and technology stakeholders, agile technology developers, testing and supply chain services Subject Matter Experts, federal agency leaders, and others to develop and deliver process and change management solutions; support high employee productivity; develop and maintain artifacts and deliverables; manage junior staff; and design, deploy, and maintain the underlying process and change management infrastructure for an aligned technology solution.
You will focus on user transformation, support, application sustainment, process management, and testing for multiple Federal Government customers in support of Human Capital Management (HCM) IT modernization. Candidates will work with an integrated team and will be provided the opportunity to learn new technologies to include Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management platform, business intelligence, and other data integration products.
We hire curious and collaborative people and empower them to do extraordinary things. We have an open and non-hierarchical culture, trust people walking in the door, and learn from one another. You’ll help us pursue a growing line of business for our firm, working with federal clients and in coordination with our on-the-ground program support team to oversee change management associated with technological innovation.
- Work directly with customers on Business Process Reengineering to match Commercial Software and meet the customer’s needs.
- Construct test Plans as well as perform software testing
- Provide Human Capital Subject Matter expertise to advise on Talent management best practices
- Create and translate briefings and documentation
- Assist stakeholders to understand the system
- Assist with policy change documentation
- Assist with policy change stakeholder management
- Identify key objectives and their timeline to ensure member adoption and usage
- Define related job roles and organization structures changes
- Lead the design and execution of an organizational change management plan to foster change implementation in areas such as business processes, governance, policy, or culture
- Develop Work instructions and training documentation
- Use Analytic tools to create reports and prepare user documentation
- Coordinate with Personnel, Policy, and HQ staff to institutionalize integrated change measures
- Work with senior executives to develop strategies to lead and manage major change
- Develop stakeholder engagement plans to cultivate change champions and otherwise encourage change buy-in
- Manage a three-phase change management process that includes: Preparing for Change, Managing the Change and Reinforcing the change
- Lead the design and execution of communicating and marketing plans to facilitate end user adoption
- At least 15 years in DoD Personnel career field experience
- Managed Business Process Reengineering while implementing a new IT system
- Have 3+ years leading OCM efforts tied to IT modernization or change Management
- Have a successful track record working on change management initiatives
- Master’s degree in a related field
About Definitive Logic
- It is preferred to have, or be working toward, certifications in change (e.g., Prosci), Project Management (e.g., PMP), HR Professional Certification (e.g., SHRM), and/or implementation methodologies (e.g., PMI-ACP)
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.