Definitive logic is directly supporting the Federal Government’s transition to Cloud capabilities. We are looking to grow our team skills to include more Oracle cloud HCM Functional Analysts.
Definitive Logic is specifically looking for an Oracle EBS/HCM/HRMS Functional Analyst with a design and configuration background. You will be responsible for providing excellence in problem solving, customer service, diagnosis, design, configuration and troubleshooting of complicated and critical issues. The focus of this position is to provide design, configuration, testing, and functional expertise to ultimately drive customer success.
High level of Functional skills, HCM product knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise. Definitive Logic will provide additional training as required for Oracle HCM Cloud Proficiency.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting multiple Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management applications
- Provide expert solutions in the Oracle HCM Cloud Talent Management modules: HR, Goals, Performance, Career and Succession management
- Maintain Oracle configuration changes in respective HCM application areas.
- Work with Business Analysts, Process Owners and End Users to analyze business requirements.
- Support design, configurations, testing, and user training
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts in the impacted solutions to facilitate appropriate integrated testing.
- Work closely with applications Support group to ensure proper post-implementations handoff.
- Closely work with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Create and maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes, procedures)
- Provide applications knowledge in evaluating and improving current business processes.
- Provide expertise on new application releases and new functionality in HCM modules
- U.S. Citizenship
- Enthusiastic, proactive and has positive attitude with great listening skills and high integrity.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to articulate information in both technical and non-technical verbiage
- Able to work under pressure (at times) and to be extremely flexible under changing priorities.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Preferred field of study in Computer Science or equivalent
- Oracle EBS/HRMS/HCM Applications or Peoplesoft Applications: 1 year
Please contact Paul Brennan, email@example.com
, or 703-932-9563 if you’re interested in this opportunity.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-932-9563. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.