The candidate will be responsible for meeting with business and technical staff, end users, and senior management to define requirements. The candidate must also be able to develop, deploy, and support Power BI. The ideal candidate will possess effective communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with clients. The developer will also be expected to prepare and maintain related technical documentation.
- Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements.
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping.
- Develop/maintain Power BI data models and visualizations.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Use version management and issue tracking software to document all changes.
- Conduct tuning in Power BI to improve performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or statistics.
- 2-3 years proven experience with Power BI.
- Understanding and experience with implementing Power BI Embedded.
- Experience with Power Query/M functions.
- Experience with T-SQL.
- Experience with HTML and CSS.
- Application architecture experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Project management understanding.
- Consulting experience a plus.