Definitive Logic is directly supporting the Federal Government’s transition to Cloud capabilities. We are looking to grow our team skills to include more Oracle cloud HCM developers.
Definitive Logic is specifically looking for an Oracle EBS/HCM/HRMS Developer with a technical data analysis background. You will be responsible for providing excellence in problem solving, customer service, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical issues. The focus of this position is to provide technical service and functional knowledge to ultimately drive customer success.
The main role of the Oracle HCM Developer is to resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, HCM product knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise. Definitive Logic will provide additional training as required for Oracle HCM Cloud Proficiency.
- Experience writing Interfaces (CEMLI/RICE) and/or Data Conversions in Oracle EBS/HRMS/HCM Applications or PeopleSoft Applications
- Strong data analysis skills and proficiency with SQL
- U.S. Citizenship
- Excellent Analytical Skills with a proven approach to troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques
- Enthusiastic, proactive and has positive attitude with great listening skills and high integrity.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to articulate technical information in both technical and non-technical verbiage
- Able to work under pressure (at times) and to be extremely flexible under changing priorities.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Preferred field of study in Computer Science or equivalent
- Oracle EBS/HRMS/HCM Applications or Peoplesoft Applications: 1 year
Please contact Paul Brennan, firstname.lastname@example.org
, or 703-932-9563 if you’re interested in this opportunity.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-932-9563. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.