Definitive Logic is looking for a Senior CPM Consultant to work with our leading team of CPM and financial management consultants to develop and configure commercial CPM applications for financial budgeting, consolidations, and reporting. You will work with a team of a finance, senior management, and IT to implement high-quality solutions that support large commercial and government organizations.
The position requires knowledge of financial business processes, application and system design, training, and ongoing support to our client personnel. You will work together with client resources and a team of other consultants to implement complex cloud based Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience working in finance organizations, with a solid understanding of the nature of work performed by a finance and/or accounting.
Candidates must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills. Solid interpersonal skills are required. You should be able to demonstrate experience with structured project management and/or commercial software implementation processes. Knowledge of database systems, financial business processes (budgeting, accounting, statements), and analytics and reporting is desired.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Three years of full-time accounting and/or finance experience, or equivalent experience in information technology directly supporting financial management activities.
- Direct experience in OneStream XF implementation – 1-3 years
- Outstanding MS Office and data modeling skills
- Experience working on large projects and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to effectively operate independently or in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Definitive Logic
- Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- Two or more years' experience consulting for software implementations
- A professional accounting designation (e.g. CPA, CMA, CGA, CA) and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology)
- Experience with SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, or other object-oriented programming.
- Prior experience with any of the following products:
- Hyperion Planning / Essbase
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- OneStream XF
- SAP BPC
- IBM Planning Analytics
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-932-9563. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.