Definitive Logic's is actively seeking early career consultants to support application implementations for commercial and public sector clients. Application Consultants work at the direction of project managers and technical leads to support our agile software development from requirements through implementation and support.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS)
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain government clearance
- Database/SQL query experience
- Experience with programming (.Net, Java, C#, Python)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and timely follow through.
- Business process analysis, mapping, and design
- Project management understanding
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.