Definitive Logic's is actively seeking early career consultants to support financial management software implementations for commercial and public sector clients. Application Consultants work at the direction of project managers and technical leads to support our agile application development from requirements through implementation and support.
- 0-2 years of experience (with interest in working with financial applications)
- Business process analysis, mapping, and design
- Database/SQL query experience
- Some programming (.Net, VBA, Python) to configure the software applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and timely follow through
- Project management understanding
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain government clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS)
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/
as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com
or via phone: 703-932-9563. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.