Definitive Logic is looking for a motivated Oracle Database Developer to join our rapidly growing practice of skilled experts in support of financial management systems consulting and development. This role will be in support of both federal and commercial customers with a focus on providing Oracle PL/SQL database development for operational and data warehouse systems. The position will include the ability to be trained and learn new Oracle technologies to include Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality, and other enterprise platforms.
The Oracle developer will work closely with our financial management customers to support the development and integration of financial management systems and the enterprise data warehouse. Duties will include:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping
- Developing and maintaining database objects, e.g., materialized views, stored procedures, functions
- Working with commercial software products and data
- Building integration packages in PL/SQL and other enterprise tools (ODI and EDQ)
- Providing production support
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a US Government security clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with one to five years of related experience with Oracle databases and PL/SQL.
- Strong understanding of relational database technology and data modeling
- Desire to be trained and learn new technologies
- Strong consulting skills and a desire to work closely and partner with business customers.
About Definitive Logic
- Experience creating and maintaining shell scripts
- Exposure to dimensional data warehouse
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.