Definitive Logic is looking for a motivated HCM Technical Solution Architect/ Developer to join our rapidly growing Human Capital Management Practice. This role will be in support of both federal and commercial customers with a focus on providing Oracle HCM technology.
- Hands-on formulation of business and technical requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals and value acquisition
- Apply technical knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with functional consulting staff on Baker Tilly engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle HCM Cloud solutions
- A focus on business solution alignment, from requirements gathering technical architecture, testing and system deployments typically around integration, data conversion, reporting and fast formulas
About Definitive Logic
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources or related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of Oracle HCM cloud implementation experience, with a strong preference of hands-on experience with one or more of the HCM modules: Core HR, Talent Management, Performance management, Compensation, Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll. Previous related industry and consulting experience in competing product sets may be entertained (Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, Workday, etc.)
- Experience with Java, XML, Service Oriented Architecture (Oracle SOA Suite), Business Intelligence (OBIEE) is preferable.
- Hands-on experience with HCM Data Loader (HDL), Fast Formulas, HCM Extracts, BI Publisher
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
- Must be willing to work nontraditional business house for client demands
- Ability to travel; potentially up to 50%
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.