Definitive Logic has an exciting HCM opportunity as a strategic member of our consulting team. We’re looking for a HCM Architect to provide functional and technical support for our Human Capital Management projects.
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll and benefit functional/technical consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation life-cycle for Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll engagements
- Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals
- Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with the engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud solutions
- Lead testing and training programs during HCM Cloud Payroll and Benefit transformations and lead change management programs to increase adoption for our clients with the HCM solution
- Create design documents reflecting requirements, create test scripts and guide end users for testing and develop mapping for data conversions and validation based on requirements
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and performance counseling to consultants, clients and team members
- Contribute ideals and developments to improving our dynamic internal market offerings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, human resources or related field
- Minimum of 5 years Cloud implementation experience with at least 2 years of hands on experience with HCM Payroll and Benefits to include Oracle Payroll and Oracle Advanced and Standard Benefits.
- Experience with successful delivery of full life-cycle HCM Payroll and Benefit implementations, upgrades, end user trainings, technical conversions and go-lives
- Business process expertise around human resources
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
- Must be willing to work nontraditional business hours for client demands
- Ability to travel; potentially up to 80%
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.