Definitive Logic is looking for an Oracle HCM Consultant with a functional background in Human Capital Management. You will be responsible for working with project leaders to gain understanding of customer goals, expectations, and challenges. The focus of this position is to provide technical service and functional knowledge to ultimately drive customer success.
The main role of the Oracle HCM Consultant is to resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, HCM product knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees relative to human resources policies, procedures & matters of concern
- Handle the day-to-day human resource needs of the business unit and/or regional office location
- Manage employee life-cycle. Conduct new employee orientation and termination process
- Must be visible and openly accessible in the regional environment to serve as a coach, mentor, counsel and mediator to all managers, partners, and employees
- Implement best practices in support of the Firm’s people strategy in the business unit and/or regional office and collaborate with the firm wide HR team to continually enhance Baker Tilly’s position as an employer of choice
- Ensure legal and contractual compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR laws and regulations; may assist with compliance investigations
- Create reports and analyze data which may include turnover, exit survey responses, and headcount reports
- Support people development processes including performance management, annual reviews, coaching and mentoring
- May facilitate training sessions within region
- Assist with coordination and execution of fiscal year end activities, including promotions, transfers, compensation, performance calibrations, etc
- Plan and lead internal events and activities
About Definitive Logic
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related degree
- One – three years of experience in human resources; experience in a professional services organization is desirable
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of HR principles and strong knowledge of HR related laws and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence without authority, and impact change by leading individuals in a matrix environment
- Commitment to providing exceptional client service and strong attention to detail. Must have proactive approach in developing relationships and display a positive presence in the office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. Must exhibit a sense of urgency, commitment to quality and timely completion of duties
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Extraordinary diplomacy and capacity to manage highly confidential information with discretion
- Excellent coaching and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Position involves travel to firm offices on a regular basis (primarily day trips with occasional overnight stays)
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.