Definitive Logic is looking for a Requirements / Business Analyst to work with our leading team of financial management consultants to develop and configure applications for financial budgeting, consolidations, and reporting. The position requires knowledge of financial business processes, process flows, requirements management, and roadmap development. You will work together with client resources and a team of other consultants to document and structure as-is and to-be documentation to support the modernization of legacy systems to commercial software technology. The ideal candidate will have experience working in finance organizations. Expertise in with Federal Government Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes and corporate project accounting processes is a plus.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
-Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in requirements analysis and design
- Ability to understand, analyze and articulate common business processes and decisions
- Experienced in Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to document as-is and to-be business processes
- Experience in requirements documentation to support systems modernization
- Experience in documenting process flows of business processes
- Experience in documenting requirements to support software testing
- Experience in organizing requirements into a delivery roadmap or phased rollout
-Outstanding MS Office and data modeling skills
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired knowledge, skills and experience:
- Federal Government Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) experience
- PMI Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Project accounting and project budgeting experience
- Prior experience with any Corporate Performance Management solutions or budget and planning solutions
- US Government SECRET security clearance
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.