Definitive Logic is looking for a OneStream CPM Solution Architect to work with our leading team of CPM and financial management consultants to develop and configure commercial CPM applications for financial budgeting, consolidations, and reporting. You will lead a team of a finance, senior management, and IT to implement high-quality solutions that support large commercial and government organizations.
The position requires knowledge of financial business processes, application and system design, training, and ongoing support to our client personnel. You will work together with client resources and a team of other consultants to implement complex OneStream solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience working in finance organizations, with a solid understanding of the nature of work performed by a finance and/or accounting.
Candidates must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills. Solid interpersonal skills are required. You should be able to demonstrate experience with structured project management and/or commercial software implementation processes. Knowledge of database systems, financial business processes (budgeting, accounting, statements), and analytics and reporting is desired.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
-Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience consulting in CPM software implementations
- Experience in implementing planning, budgeting, and forecasting systems modernization
- Experience with SQL, VB.NET, Visual Basic, or other object-oriented programming.
- Ability to understand, analyze and articulate common business processes and decisions
- Ability to manage a team of CPM resources using structured project management
- Outstanding MS Office and data modeling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with any of the following products:
- Hyperion Planning / Essbase
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- OneStream XF
- IBM TM1
- SAP BPC
- Two or more years of experience with OneStream XF solution implementations
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.