Definitive Logic is looking for a motivated Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase Developer / Architect to join our rapidly growing practice of skilled experts in our Financial Management Practice. This role will be in support of both federal and commercial customers with a focus on providing Oracle Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and related technology. Candidates will work with an integrated team and will be provided the opportunity to learn new technologies to include master data management (Oracle DRM), business intelligence, and other data integration products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Oracle Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase Developer / Architect will work closely with our customers to support the configuration and deployment of financial management solutions. Duties include:
• Working closely with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements
• Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping
• Designing and deploying business rules, calculation script, and forms
• Building integration scripts and automating dimension loads
• Designing load rules and automating data loads
• Building Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smart View templates
• Exports for business intelligence and data warehouse solutions
• 2+ years of related experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase.
• 5+ years of experience with SQL and experience working with Oracle DB.
• Strong consulting skills and a desire to work closely and partner with business customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field
• The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance; this requires U.S. citizenship
• SQL experience with Oracle databases
• OBIEE and/or Analytical Tool Experience
• Experience with integration technology and/or Linux Shell
• Prior Consulting Experience
• Active U.S Government Secret Clearance
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.