Definitive Logic is looking for a motivated project manager to join our rapidly growing practice of skilled experts in financial management systems consulting and development. The specific position is to serve as a deputy PM on a complex information technology business transformation program with the ability to grow and lead future programs. You will perform program management and oversight to ensure successful program performance, and you will work closely with internal and customer program management offices. You will be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor and subcontractor personnel, maintaining metrics, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. You will be responsible for overall contract and staffing performance, client deliverable quality and submissions, and serve as a client’s point-of-contact for contractual matters.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- At least 8+ years of experience
- U.S. citizenship or ability to obtain a security clearance
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Ability to work effectively with a group or independently
- Oversee preparation, editing, and assembling reports required for meetings and presentations
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously with advanced organizational and leadership skills
- Develop and implement project management plan to identify activities and events for project execution
- Develop and maintain project schedule and work breakdown structure (WBS) for assigned project activities
- Develop training materials, presentations, spreadsheets, flowcharts, and diagrams in support of mission objectives
- Manage and direct assigned project resources to best meet project objectives
- Track program metrics and effectively manage work scope and requirement changes
- Work with team members and client stakeholders to ensure deliverables are distributed in a timely manner and all risks are addressed
- Work with program lead to plan, control, and monitor all relevant project objectives, activities, and initiatives
- Provide assistance to ad-hoc assignments and special projects as required
- Assist in project coordination efforts amongst program offices, project teams, senior management, and external stakeholders
- Provide quality control and quality assurance on deliverable submissions and business process reengineering
About Definitive Logic
- Information systems project management experience
- US Government Secret Security Clearance
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) certifications (CPCM, CFCM, CCCM), DAWIA, or FAC-C certifications
- Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE), Program Objective Memorandum (POM), Resource Allocation Plan (RAP) development, Acquisition Program Management to a Level I/II/III/ACAT program of record, or related experience
- Proposal or white paper writing experience
- Experience in identifying strategic business opportunities with clients, partners, and current projects
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.