Definitive Logic is looking for a motivated Financial Consolidation & Statements Consultant to join our rapidly growing practice of skilled experts in support of financial management systems consulting and development. This role will be in support of both federal and commercial customers with a focus on providing financial consolidation and statements solutions using leading commercial software products in Corporate Performance Management (CPM). We are looking for candidates that are interested in consulting and using technologies to automate manual or legacy business processes.
- Completing and managing client work in accordance with established budgets, workplans, quality standards, and timeframes
- Consulting organization’s finance offices on process improvement activities
- Integrating financial systems output into a consolidate financial model
- Designing and implementing processes to improve close process timelines and accuracy of financial statements.
- Developing conclusions and recommendations
- Leading client interviews and requirements meetings to understand complex business issues
- Developing content for client presentations
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high-quality work
- Leading, coaching, developing and supervising the efforts of junior staff
- BS in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-7 years of related industry experience in commercial or federal financial close processes and financial statements
- Strong analytical capability and ability to identify process areas for improvement
- Solid understanding and experience with financial reporting processes
- Experience with commercial and/or federal accounting systems
- Knowledge of and experience applying financial management principles, policies, and procedures to improve customer business processes
- The ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
About Definitive Logic
- Experience with a Corporate Performance Management technology to include OneStream XF, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), or SAP BPC
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.