Definitive Logic is looking for a motivated mid-level software developer to join our rapidly growing practice of skilled experts in support of financial management systems consulting and development. This role will be in support of both federal and commercial customers with a focus on providing .Net and database development with integration to commercial software products. We are looking for candidates that are interested in consulting and learning new technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
The .Net software developer will work closely with our financial management customers to support the development and integration of systems. Duties will include:
- Working with clients to gather, refine, and document requirements
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping
- Developing and maintaining application code
- Integrating with commercial software products
- Developing and deploying SQL Server database objects
- Providing support and system maintenance.
About Definitive Logic
- U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain a US Government security clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with one to five years of related experience in .Net or MSSQL server (both preferred).
- Strong consulting skills and a desire to work closely and partner with business customers.
- Experience with VB.Net and related programming languages
- Strong SQL experience
- Desire to be trained and learn new technologies
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.