Definitive Logic’s trusted Human Capital Management (HCM) team starts with the HR processes, data and technologies you have in place. We assess what’s working and what needs to change to improve HR outcomes. Then, aligning your mission goals and strategy with HCM best practices, we guide the next steps in your HR transformation for tomorrow.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workforce Analytics Lead to help our clients evaluate, design, and implement workforce talent strategies.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of 1-3 people performing similar tasks.
- Manage Forecast integration and reporting for a 1000+ person Practice using mix of excel, VBA, pivot tables and dashboarding (or other tools and computer languages)
- Leverage business analytics experience to produce high-quality analytical reports and dashboards for Business Management team members, client facing staff, and senior leaders.
- Maintain and improve operational reports, make recommendations to improve internal reporting, and refine and grow reporting and analytic capabilities across Public Sector
- Implement improvements while maintaining the operation of all MS Excel spreadsheets/reports & PowerBI (and/or Tableau, Qlik, or Thoughtspot) dashboards to ensure data integrity, and coordinate with other departments as needed to ensure efficiency;
- Assist with ad hoc operational reporting, trend analysis, as well as lead a series of special projects
- Analyze, interpret, and manipulate data findings to support decision making and planning processes.
- Respond to requests to create, interpret and/or maintain forecasting, dashboards and other reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with a focus on data analysis, dashboard development, or operational reporting
- 2 year using visual basic (VBA) with Excel or 2+ years using VBA along with 1+ year with other coding experience (R and SQL a plus)
- Experience with gathering, filtering, and categorizing large amounts of data, analyzing and synthesizing information to identify business trends and critical issues, and developing conclusions and formulating recommendations
- Experience with various reporting and analytical tools (preferably with PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, or Thoughtspot).
- Experience in developing reports using any major BI Package (MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Oracle BIEE or similar)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office software to produce high–quality analytical products and reports, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree is required
About Definitive Logic
- PMP Certification preferred
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.