We have a great opportunity for a Salesforce Developer with experience in Apex and Visualforce.
In this position you will:
• Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language (Scrum method)
• Gather and translate requirements that align with business needs.
• Build out Salesforce platforms to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience.
• Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them.
• Assist with governance structure design and employ best practices to ensure business system requests are appropriately vetted, analyzed, coordinated, prioritized, tested, and deployed.
• Provide daily administration and support of Salesforce database including but not limited to:
o Management of user setup including the assignment and creation of profiles, roles, and permission sets
o Customization of objects, fields, record types, and page layouts, and validations
o Creation and management of workflow rules, data validations, and triggers
o Integrate with 3rd party applications and other tools
o Data maintenance including data imports/exports, updating outdated information, and merging duplicate records
o Present analysis and findings (in verbal and written forms).
o Document processes and procedures used to develop and deploy reports/dashboards.
o Attend meetings with developers and customers to gain a better understanding of the business to help define KPIs and supporting output (reports/dashboards)
o Development and ongoing maintenance of standard, ad-hoc, customized reports and dashboards
o Management of salesforce.com and App updates (including regular system audits to ensure currency)
o Day-to-day technical support
o Develop and deliver end-user training; and communicate technology solutions to non-technical user
• Salesforce Certified “Application Architect” OR “System Architect” Credentials
• 2+ years Salesforce Development and coding experience.
• 1+ year supporting Human Resource initiatives.
• Full lifecycle implementation experience.
• Hands on experience and understanding with Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, and CSS.
• Understanding of configuration and customization options.
• Strong knowledge and hands on with the Salesforce platform and ability to create, plan, estimate, and implement solutions.
• Technically inclined with Sales, Service, and App Exchange.
• High degree of comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
• Desire to continuously improve skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Familiarity with Scrum methodology for agile software development.
• Exposure to sales, service, marketing and communities cloud is not required, but is preferred.
• Experience with lightning UI and development is not required, but is preferred
• Ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.