Definitive Logic is a community of experts and we seek to cultivate the highest level of talent with the best education and professional experience available. Our team is highly motivated to deliver the best innovation to our clients and partners.
We're looking for a Junior Program Manager with experience and/or interest in working with Financial Management Practice to work with our client on large, complex information technology business transformation programs. You will perform program management and oversight to ensure successful program performance. You will be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor and subcontractor personnel, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. You will be responsible for contract performance, assist with staffing, client deliverable quality and submissions, and assist in contract scope matters. You will have demonstrated capability in the overall management of multitask projects. Financial Management systems, financial business intelligence, or corporate performance management (CPM) development experience is a plus.
• Develop and implement project management plan to identify activities, events, and document for project execution
• Develop and maintain project schedule and work breakdown structure (WBS) accounting for all assigned project activities
• Develop training materials, presentations, spreadsheets, flowcharts, and diagrams in support of mission objectives
• Manage and direct assigned project resources to best meet project objectives
• Work with team members and client stakeholders to ensure deliverables are distributed in a timely manner and all risks are addressed
• Assist the client in organizational process asset development for templates, project plans, and procedures for future projects
• Provide assistance to ad-hoc assignments and special projects as required
• Assist in project coordination efforts amongst program offices, project teams, senior management, and external stakeholders
Provide quality control and quality assurance on deliverable submissions and business process reengineering
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or Business, or other related field
• At least 3 years of experience
• U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a security clearance
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Proficiency in MS Office suite
• Ability to work effectively with a group or independently
• Oversee preparation, editing, and assembling reports required for meetings and presentations
• Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously with advanced organizational and leadership skills
• Master’s degree in a related field
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Certified Associated in Project Management (CAPM) certification
• Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification
• Professional accounting designation (e.g. CPA, CMA, CGA, CA) and/or other professional designations or certifications (applicable to accounting/finance and information technology)
• Accounting, Budget Formulation, Life Cycle Cost Estimate, Spend Plan development, Acquisition Program Management Level I/II/III/ACAT experience, or other related experience
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.