Definitive Logic is looking for an Oracle Fusion HCM Consultant to be responsible for providing configuration of the Talent applications, including – Talent Profile, Goal Management, Performance Management, Career Development, Talent Review and Succession, Directory/Person Data. Qualified candidates should have good working skills in mapping business requirements, problem solving, customer service, diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical issues. The focus of this position is to provide implementation consultative skills and knowledge to drive customer success with their Talent initiatives.
The key skills put to use on a daily basis are – working with the client and Definitive Logic team, high level of techno-functional skills with the Oracle Fusion products, Industry HCM knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
Required Education & Experience:
• B.S in Computer Science or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong understanding of HCM Talent Applications, ERP product(s), particularly in Human Capital Management areas.
• Functional/Technical background in assigned product area (i.e. Cloud FUSION) and exposure to associated systems and software
• Strong technical and configuration skills
• Experience in filtering and updating complex technical knowledge for use in problem resolution
• Knowledgeable in identifying business requirements and the ability to map them to the Oracle Fusion Cloud functionality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior working experience in providing Oracle FUSION Implementation Consulting Services: Strong Consideration provided to candidates with Oracle Cloud/ Talent skills
• 4+ years relevant working experience (2 years’ experience working with HCM products)
• SHRM or HCIS certifications a plus
• Working knowledge of Oracle, Workday, Cornerstone or other HRIS systems a plus
• Expertise in resolving HCM Data Loader issues and have good understanding on HDL errors.
• Experience in one of the following areas is seen as an advantage:
o SOA and Web Services
o Databases like SQL Server or Oracle
Please contact Paul Brennan, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 703-932-9563 if you’re interested in this opportunity.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.