Definitive Logic is seeking a MS Desktop Tools Developer or Systems Engineer who will be responsible for working with customers to provide knowledge management solutions and develop applications supporting an enterprise mission support dashboard. This work includes business process analysis skills, data analysis, application and system design, software installation/ troubleshooting, application development, training and ongoing support to our client personnel. You will typically work together with client stakeholders and our team of other solution consultants to implement and integrated dashboard and database solution. The ideal candidate will have experience working in Navy or US Marine Corps organizations, with a solid understanding of the nature of work performed by financial analysts, finance directors, and CFOs.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- 4 year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding, analyzing and articulating common business processes and decisions to develop easy to use customer solutions
- Excellent analytical ability
- Strong database/SQL skills
- Navy Financial/Accounting Systems (Navy ERP, SABRS, PBIS) experience
- DoD Financial Management/PPBE processes and procedures
- MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- MS Office Business Intelligence
- Active Secret security clearance
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Prior experience with any of the following products/systems is a plus:
- Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion Essbase
- Business Intelligence
- Data Warehouse Solutions
- Multi-dimensional database design (Oracle)
- Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS)
- Total Workforce Management System (TWMS)
- Centralized Financial Management System (CFMS)
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS)
- Wide Area Workflow (WAFW)
- Logistic Common operating Picture (LOGCOP)
- Logistics Services Support Repository (LogSSR)
- Standard Accounting and Reporting System-Field Level (STARS-FL)
- Task Management System (TMS)
- DoN Tracker (DoN Tracker)
- Congressional Information Management System (CIMS)
- Fleet Training Management and Planning System (FLTMPS)
- Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS)
- Experience with Java programming a plus.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail