Definitive Logic is seeking an enthusiastic Business Analyst to participate in information technology (IT) consulting projects for our Federal Government customers.
You will focus on user support, application sustainment, process management, and testing for multiple Federal Government customers in support of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes. Candidates will work with an integrated team and will be provided the opportunity to learn new technologies to include Oracle Hyperion Planning, business intelligence, and other data integration products.
- Constructing test plans and test scripts as well as perform software testing
- Using analytical tools to create reports and prepare user documentation
- Updating and migrating Hyperion Financial Reporting reports
- Performing front end Hyperion Planning configurations
- Building Smart View templates
- Following Change Management Processes
- Working user support tickets
- Developing work instructions and training documentation
- Troubleshooting system issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related field
- U.S. citizenship
- 2+ years of consulting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with databases and relational data
- Desire to be trained and learn new technologies
- SQL skills
- Hyperion Planning experience
- OBIEE or Hyperion BI+ (Interactive Reporting, Web Analysis) experience
- Familiarity with DoD financial management and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes
- A Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.