Definitive Logic is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect who can work closely with out customer, conceptualize solutions, implement new ideas, and get their buy-in on implementing cost-effective and efficient solutions for the USAF. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help them understand advanced solutions, address existing issues, make processes more efficient - you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mind share and broad use of these solutions. The ability to link technology with measurable business value is critical to the success of the Senior Solutions Architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with both technology and business. If conceptualizing on the back of a napkin one day and presenting your idea in a formal briefing and working with the customer to modify the concept, get buy-in and implement the solution excites you, then this might be a great opportunity for you. We are looking for a creative, problem solver who likes collaborating with others.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and you will spend most of your day interacting with customers. The Senior Solutions Architect will build relationships and influence a broad spectrum of stakeholders toward achieving their mission and goals. The individual will build consensus and ensure understanding of solutions by both customer and technical decision makers. Additionally, the candidate will advise and provide council to key leadership on the latest trends, principles, practices, and/or technologies and their use in driving business outcomes.
- 10+ years of consulting experience
- Architect, design, and implement business applications solutions
- Concepting solutions by documenting visualizations, flows, schemas, workflows, and dashboards
- Competence across a range of system integration and business intelligence technologies
- Experience presenting to both large and small audiences
- Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
- Technical Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of the USAF Installation Management Command
- Experience using and adapting new technologies and processes
- Experience working within software development or Internet-related industries
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Solution selling experience
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.