Definitive Logic is looking for a HCM Technical Consultant with a functional background in Human Capital Management. You will be responsible for providing excellence in problem solving, customer service, diagnosis, replication, troubleshooting, and resolution of complicated and critical issues. The focus of this position is to provide technical service and functional knowledge to ultimately drive customer success.
The main role of the HCM Technical Consultant is to resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, HCM product knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
Required Education & Experience:
- B.S in Computer Science or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of ERP product(s), particularly in Human Capital Management
- Functional/Technical background in assigned product area (i.e. HCM) and exposure to associated systems and software
- Strong database skills and proficiency with SQL
- Experience in filtering and updating complex technical knowledge for use in problem resolution
About Definitive Logic
- Prior working experience in providing Technical Customer Support (HCM experience preferred)
- 4+ years relevant working experience (2 years’ experience working with HCM products)
- SHRM or HCIS certifications a plus
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Workday, Cornerstone or other HRIS systems a plus
- Experience in one of the following areas is seen as an advantage:
- SOA and Web Services
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.