Definitive Logic has an exciting HCM opportunity as a strategic member of our consulting team. We’re looking for someone to provide functional and technical support for our Human Capital Management projects.
- Work with project leaders to gain understanding of customer goals, expectations, and challenges
- Understand necessary customer business requirements for configuring, testing, and documenting cloud strategy
- Consistently report progress on execution of assigned tasks in accordance with quality and time allocation
- Follow appropriate methodologies to accomplish assigned work product; consistently utilize leading HCM practices and remain in compliance with all project standards
- Identify issues associated with assigned tasks; take initiative to proactively alert team lead(s) of any issues
- Obtain necessary reviews and approvals of work products as completed
- Document work products in a method that can be easily understood and is reproducible
- Build an understanding of and leverage Definitive Logic’s methodologies, tools and leading practices
- Become familiar with and utilize various tools (e.g., product systems, knowledge base, professional communities and training courses)
- Promote knowledge by sharing lessons learned or new skills with team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resource Management, Operations Management or related area of study
- Two to five years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role in the following areas: talent management and core human resources
- Strong technical aptitude, understands modern applications
- Self-starter, confident, driven with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to build rapport
- Ability to travel as needed onsite or deliver solutions remotely
About Definitive Logic
- Work experience with packaged software (Finance or HCM)
- SHRM or HCIS certifications a plus
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Workday, Cornerstone or other HRIS systems a plus
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.