Definitive Logic is looking for Architect/Manager to work with our leading team of BI and analytics consultants to develop and configure data warehouse, BI, and analytic applications for financial, real property, and human capital solutions. The position requires knowledge of financial business processes, data warehouse and analytics system design, training, and ongoing support to our client personnel.
You must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills are required. You should be able to demonstrate experience with structured project management and/or commercial software implementation processes. Knowledge of database systems, business processes, and analytics is desired.
You should be able to highlight prior experience working with data warehouse and business intelligence technology. Knowledge of Kimball modeling and implementation is a plus. You should have strong knowledge of data warehouse best practices, and should be able to demonstrate knowledge of ETL, SQL, and/or PL/SQL.
Required knowledge, skills and experience
About Definitive Logic
- Four-year college degree in fields such as (but not limited to) Accounting, Business, Finance, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years' experience performing data warehouse and BI implementations
- Strong Oracle or MS SQL Server database experience
- Ability to understand, analyze and articulate common business processes and decisions
- Ability to manage a team of resources using structure project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with any of the following products:
- Oracle Business Intelligence
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.