Definitive Logic seeks a TRIRIGA Application Developer to work with our team in developing Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) solutions for Federal clients in Washington DC. This person will be responsible for the implementation of customization within the TRIRIGA application platform. They will be responsible for working with business analysts to understand the customer's real property management requirements and implementing the customized solution using the TRIRIGA platform. The candidate must be a self-starter and will be expected to manage and complete their tasks in a fast-paced results driven environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or similar
- Strong understanding of database technologies and SQL skills
- 2+ years of experience in TRIRIGA developer role, or equivalent work experience.
- Recent software or integration-related development experience, Java greatly preferred
- Experience evaluating customer requirements, performing detailed data mapping, and providing technical oversight of assigned projects
- Experience using SOAP XML based web service APIs or similar technologies.
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external organizations to resolve technical and other customer related problems, multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain security clearance required.
- Certified in TRIRIGA Platform preferred
- Master’s Degree preferred
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.