Definitive Logic is seeking a Senior Hyperion Application Developer to design and implement Oracle’s Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services solutions (Oracle PBCS) for commercial and public sector clients. The Senior Hyperion Application Developer will work at the direction of a Project Manager to understand client requirements, draft application designs and configure applications using iterative, collaborative and rapid prototyping methods. In this role you'll develop an appreciation for the customer’s business process, transform business and functional requirements into technical solutions and support project communications through appropriate status updates to leadership on a regular basis. You'll also implement financial planning and performance management solutions that are necessary to support hybrid functional process analyst and technical system developer roles.
- Define business processes and challenges
- Communicate recommended improvement opportunities
- Translate business objectives and requirements into financial planning and reporting solution designs to automate data collection and improve analytic capabilities using Oracle PBCS (Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services)
- Design, test and implement financial planning and reporting solutions using Oracle PBCS (Hyperion Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services)
- Provide on-site user support to government clients, including data analysis, testing, training, application enhancements, and discovering and fixing software issues
- Opportunity to learn complementary technologies that support planning, reporting and data analytics
About Definitive Logic
- 4-10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Data Analytics or equivalent technical degree
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain government security clearance
- Experience architecting, designing and implementing Oracle PBCS including integration with enterprise services, enterprise data sources, business rules and security
- Experience with full system development life cycle (requirements through deployment)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; attention to detail, problem solving skills and timely follow through
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to PBrennan@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-596-5120. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.