We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Hyperion Developer/Architect to join our tightly-knit team supporting our U.S. military customer and their vital mission. We are a small, award winning, fun company that cares about its customers and its employees, and we are a recognized consulting leader in Corporate Performance Management services. We offer great benefits, a casual work environment, volunteer hours to help the community, and training. If you want to work with a great team that provides growth and training opportunities, we want to talk with you.
We are only looking for people who want to join our team as regular, full-time employees. We want to continue building our corporate knowledge and invest in making our employees the best in the business.
- Working with a team on the implementation of multiple new Hyperion Planning applications while providing support to recently deployed applications.
- Responsible for daily maintenance and operations of Planning/Essbase
- Responsible for batch, integration, and scripting
- Responsible for defining and maintaining security
- Interacting with business clients to understand, define, analyze, and deliver customer requirements
- Troubleshooting issues, recommending alternative resolutions, and analyzing trends to proactively prevent problems
- Supporting deployment and user training
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance; this requires U.S. citizenship
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business or related degree
- At least three years of work experience in a technical field with at least two years of hands on experience with Hyperion Planning
- SQL experience with Oracle databases
- OBIEE or Hyperion Financial Reporting development
- Prior consulting experience
- U.S Government Secret clearance
If you meet the requirements and want to be a member of this remarkable team, then contact me at:
About Definitive Logic
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.